OUR ANSWERS TO FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
UT Legal is a Turkish law firm based in the UK with offices in Turkey, offering services to foreign clients who have legal affairs that involve the Turkish legal system.
The firm is registered in the UK and Wales as a limited company, with registration number 12314283. It was founded in 2019 as Nora Legal and changed its name to UT Legal in 2021. More details are provide on the website of Company House.
UT Legal offers a full range of legal services in Turkey to its clients concerning Turkish Civil Law and Turkish Criminal Law. For more details on the range of legal services we provide, you can check the Services page in our website.
Yes, as a Turkish Power of Attorney is needed for UT Legal to represent you in Turkey. However, all that is required is for you to notarise the Power of Attorney that UT will draft, at a notary of your own choice, and then our UT Legal team will take care of all the rest. For more details, you can check our article in the News page.
Yes, we can represent all our foreign clients in their law affairs concerning Turkish Inheritance Law. If your affairs need to be resolved in the The Turkish courts, our fully qualified Turkish lawyers will represent you, according to your instructions, saving you from the difficulties of dealing with a foreign court system in a language you most probably don’t speak, which can be both stressful and time-consuming.
Yes, our experienced lawyers specialising in Turkish Property Law can represent you and take care of the whole procedure on your behalf. There are many fine details involved in the process, and possibly conflicting interests as well, and it is always beneficial to have a trusted lawyer to take care of your interests.
Whether, in such unfortunate circumstances, you are facing a contested or a mutual consent divorce in Turkey, our legal team in Turkey can represent you to make a difficult situation as easy as possible for you to handle, and to assure that your interests are protected.
There are many good reasons. Let us list a few:
- As we registered in the UK, and governed by UK company law, UT Legal is fully accountable to its clients for the services it provides.
- The legal team of UT Legal has fully qualified, experienced, and English-speaking attorneys in Turkish Law to represent its clients.
- Communicating with us is easy. Either by phone or by email, we are readily available to answer your enquires and to discuss with you your legal affairs in Turkey.
- We price our services competitively and we pride ourselves in providing to our clients an excellent value for money.
- Client care is in our DNA. We are dedicated in providing client care with a difference, aiming to keep our clients fully updated on progress in their case, and to involve them when making any important decision.
No, definitely not. By giving us the necessary Power of Attorney, we can do all the work on your behalf, without the discomfort of having to travel to Turkey. The whole process will be carried out by our Turkish qualified lawyers in the UK and Turkey through our office in London.
No, UT Legal is only qualified to provide services in the Turkish Legal System and we cannot advise you on issues concerning UK Law.